Utah Apostille Services
Easy steps to get Apostille for your Original Documents in the State of Utah
Mail the original document(s) to our NY headquarters:
TGM Global Inc.
84 Delancey Street, Suite 35
New York, NY 10002
(we strongly advise to use delivery services that provide the tracking number for easy follow up on a package)
We will process Apostille in the State of Utah
Receive your Original Apostille
What we will do:
Review if your Original Document is acceptable to be presented for Apostille or Certification to the Office of the Utah Secretary of State
Submit in Person Document to the Office of the Utah Secretary of State in Salt Lake City
Obtain an Apostille Directly from the Utah State Capitol within 2-3 business days
Return the Original Apostille with FedEx Overnight, or International Priority to the provided address
Upon request, we will email you the scan copy of ready Apostille
Apostille the Original Document is for you if:
Your Original Document meet Secretary of State Requirements and can be accepted for an Apostille or Certification
You can request a new Certified copy acceptable by the Secretary of State
The Requesting Party will accept only an Apostille on the Original Document
Documents submitted for an Apostille or Certificate of Authentication must comply with the following guidelines:
Vital Records: Birth, marriage, Death Certificates must be a certified copy issued by Vital Records in Utah.
Court Documents: Court documents like Divorce Decree must be a certified copy from the Court Clerk of the county where the divorce was recorded.
Corporate Documents: Corporate Documents must be a certified copy issued by the Department of Commerce (emailed/printed copies from commerce will not be accepted)
Educational documents: School Records must be a certified copy from the Utah public school (Private school documents must be signed by the registrar of the school, then notarized)
All other documents: such as a power of attorney, affidavit, authorization letter, etc… must be properly notarized by a Utah notary.
Easy steps to SAME-DAY Apostille for your Documents in the State of New York
1. Fill in the Order Form Online
2. Provide us with the document(s) needed to be Apostilled: upload your document(s) online or send us an email to email@example.com
3. We will process Apostille in the New York Department of State
4 Receive your Original Apostille
What we will do:
1. After we receive the scanned copies, we will prepare an original Notarized Affidavit for your document
2. Take it to the County Clerk’s Office to obtain Notary Public Authentication
3. Present the certified document to the New York Department of State Division of Licensing Services for an Apostille
4. Return the original Apostille via FedEx Overnight or International Priority to the provided address
5. Upon request, we will email you the scan copy of ready Apostille
Apostille on a Photocopy of the original is for you if:
You cannot present your original documents
You don’t have the ability to travel to the Secretary of State’s Office in person to present your document
You are unable to provide the Secretary of State with the check or money order in U.S. Dollars to pay the government fees
Your case needs instant attention / You need your Apostille urgently!
You need your ready Apostille to be returned to the address outside the United States
*Please note Government Offices commonly do not ship documents overseas
You want your Apostille to be mailed to a third party and would like to have a scanned copy of the original
* Please confirm with the corresponding foreign authority or foreign party that will receive your document, that they will accept a copy of your documents that will have an original seal and signature of a notary, an original County Clerk Authentication and an original Apostille attached.