Last Updated: September 1st, 2019
1. The submission of the Order Form and Documents to TGM Global Inc. for apostille or embassy legalization services indicates the customer’s agreement with this disclaimer and best effort clause.
2. This agreement expressly excludes penal responsibility of any kind. It is a good – faith agreement.
3. TGM Global Inc. is not a law firm and does not provide legal services to clients. If your particular situation requires legal advice or representation, you should contact a lawyer.
4. TGM Global Inc. shall not be held liable for the content of documents presented by the client. The Accuracy and Legitimacy of documents submitted to TGM Global Inc. is the sole responsibility of the client.
5. The time terms to accomplish Apostille or Embassy Legalization Process are estimated and in workable days; they depend on government authorities.
6. TGM Global Inc. will make every effort to protect the client´s privacy and document confidentiality during the processing time and will not be liable for the client’s privacy and document confidentiality during processing time before the authorities as well as courier transit periods via USPS, FedEx or any other courier.
7. TGM Global Inc. will not be responsible if documents are lost, destroyed or damaged during courier transit periods shipped via USPS, FedEx or any other courier services.